MBBS (Singapore) MRCP (UK)
Consultant Department of Cardiology, NUHCS
Programme Co-Director, Women's Heart Health Programme, NUHCS
Dr Low Ting Ting graduated with the degrees of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the National University of Singapore in 2005. She completed Basic Specialist Training in Internal Medicine and was conferred Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (United Kingdom) in 2010. Thereafter, she completed Advanced Specialist Training in Cardiology at NUHCS in 2014.
She will soon be proceeding with advanced fellowship training in adult congenital heart disease intervention and pulmonary hypertension in Toronto, Canada. Presently, she is actively involved in the management of patients with adult congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension and running the women’s heart clinic.
Dr Low is also active in both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education. She is a core faculty member of the Cardiology Senior Residency Programme. and a clinical educator with the school of medicine, National University of Singapore.
- Adult Congenital and Structural Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pregnancy and Heart Disease
- Women’s Heart Health
Awards & Honours
- Singapore Cardiac Society Young Investigator Award (2nd prize) 2013
- Commendation Award, Role Model to Medical Class of 2013, School of Medicine, National University Singapore 2013
- ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress Top 10 Moderated Posters Award 2011
- Best Teacher Award for Postgraduate teaching, National University Hospital 2010
- The influence of timing of polysomnography on diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in patients presenting with acute myocardial infarction and stable coronary artery disease. Low TT, Hong WZ, Tai BC, et al. Sleep Med. Oct 2013;14:985–990.
- Unique Sail-Like Structure of Cor Triatriatum Dexter in Three-Dimensional Echocardiogram. Echocardiography. Low TT, Uy CC, Wong RC. 2013 Aug 10. [Epub ahead of print].
- Women and Heart Failure: An Emerging Venus-Mars Concept. Ting T. Low, Carolyn S. P. Lam. Current Cardiovascular Risk Reports. June 2013, Volume 7, Issue 3, pp 212-216.
- Immigrant status and disparities in health care delivery in patients with myocardial infarction. Lee CH, Choo H, Tai BC, Chan MY, Phua QH, Low TT, Richards AM, Tan HC, Ow R, Yeo TC. Int J Cardiol. 2013 Jul 1;166(3):696-701.
- ECGs with small QRS voltages. Low TT, Tan VS, Teo SG, Poh KK. Singapore Med J. 2012 May;53(5):299-303.
- Deceived by Acute Pancreatitis Masquerading as Acute Inferior Myocardial Infarction. TT Low, LC Lee, CH Lee. ANNALS Academy of Medicine 2009; Vol 38. No. 10.
Back to Top