Dr Ivandito Kuntjoro
MD, ABIM (Int.Med-USA)
Consultant Department of Cardiology, NUHCS
Dr. Ivandito Kuntjoro is presently a Consultant with the Department of Cardiology at the National University Heart Centre,Singapore. He obtained his basic medical degree from Airlangga University, Indonesia. Subsequently, he pursued his medical training in the United States. He was elected as a member of Kaplan Medical Honor Society in 2003 for his achievement in the US medical board examination and was awarded ECFMG certification in 2004 to practice medicine inUSA.
Dr. Kuntjoro received both his internal medicine internship and residency training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic Hospital. He was certified and has been a member of American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) since 2009. He worked as internal medicine attending physician at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, USA until 2012 before joining NUHCS for his advanced specialty training in cardiology. Dr. Kuntjoro plans to do further training in structural heart disease intervention in USA.
- Structural Intervention
- Congenital Heart Disease Intervention
- Transcatheter Valve Replacement
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair with the MitraClip: early results from the MitraClip Asia-Pacific Registry (MARS). Yeo KK, Yap J, Yamen E, Muda N, Tay E, Walters DL, Santoso T, Liu X, Jansz P, Yip J, Zambahari R, Passage J, Koh TH, Wang J, Scalia G, Kuntjoro I, Soesanto AM, Muller D. EuroIntervention. 2014 Sep;10(5):620-5.
- Electrocardiography series. Non-ischaemic causes of ST segment elevation. Kuntjoro I, Teo SG, Poh KK. Singapore Med J. 2012 Jun;53(6):367-70; quiz 371
- Abnormal ECGs secondary to electrolyte abnormalities. Kuntjoro I, Teo SG, Poh KK. Singapore Med J. 2012 Mar;53(3):152-5; quiz 156.
Back to Top