MBBS (Singapore), MRCP (UK), MMed (Internal Medicine)
Associate Consultant Department of Cardiology, NUHCS
Clinical Lecturer, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
Dr Lin Weiqin is presently an Associate Consultant with the Department of Cardiology, National University Heart Centre, Singapore.
Dr Lin graduated with Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the National University of Singapore in 2008. He completed his Basic Specialist Training in Internal Medicine and was conferred the Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine from the National University of Singapore, and Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (United Kingdom) in 2011. Thereafter, he completed his cardiology training in the National University Heart Centre, Singapore in 2015.
His sub-specialty interests include heart failure and echocardiography.
Dr Lin is also active in clinical research and medical education, holding the appointment of Clinical Lecturer in the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
- General Cardiology
- Heart Failure
- Mechanical cardiac support
- Refractory Hypoxemia Following Inferior ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Case Report of an Unusual Complication and Review of Treatment Strategies. Weiqin LIN, James Wei Luen YIP, Tiong Cheng YEO. Heart Lung Circ. 2015;pii:S1443-9506(15)00379-0
- Effectiveness of early cardiology undergraduate learning using simulation on retention, application of learning and level of confidence during clinical clerkships. Lin W, Lee GK, Loh JP, Tay EL, Sia W, Lau TC, Hooi SC, Poh KK. Singapore Med J. 2015;56:98-102
- Snare vegetectomy for right-sided endocarditis. Seow SC, Lin WQ, Wong RC. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013;82:E750-3
- Electrocardiography series. Electrocardiographic T wave abnormalities. Lin W, Teo SG, Poh KK. Singapore Med J. 2013;54:606-610
- Cardiogenic shock post-percutaneous coronary intervention for myocardial infarction. Lin W, Yeo TC, Poh KK. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2013;42:485-487
- Body Mass Index and the Effect on Left Ventricular Remodeling in Aortic Stenosis in an Asian Cohort. Lin WQ, Poh KK. American College of Cardiology (ACC) 63rd Annual Scientific Session & Expo 2014 poster presentation.
- Does body mass index affect left ventricular remodeling in different categories of severe aortic stenosis? Lin WQ, Kuntjoro I, Yeo TC, Poh KK. European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2014 oral presentation.
- Gender Differences and Flow Categorial Effects on Left Ventricular Remodelling in Patients with Severe Aortic Stenosis and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction. Weiqin Lin, Ivandito Kuntjoro, Edgar Tay, William Kong, Tiong Cheng Yeo, Kian Keong Poh. American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2014 poster presentation.
- Subclinical left ventricular dysfunction on echocardiography predicts long-term adverse events. Lin WQ, Tan LW, Yeo TC, Poh KK. European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2015 poster presentation.
Back to Top