Associate Professor Yeo Tiong Cheng
MBBS, MRCP, FAMS, FACC
Deputy Director National University Heart Centre, Singapore (NUHCS)
Head and Senior Consultant Department of Cardiology, National University Heart Centre, Singapore (NUHCS)
Associate Professor Department of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
Associate Professor Yeo Tiong Cheng is presently a Head, Department of Cardiology, National University Heart Centre, Singapore. His concurrent appointments are Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiology, NUHCS and Clinical Associate Professor, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
A/Prof Yeo graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1987 and obtained his membership of the Royal College of Physicians (United Kingdom) in 1992. He is also a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a specialist registered with the Academy of Medicine, Singapore.
He did his echocardiography fellowship at Mayo Clinic, Rochester USA in 1996 and is also trained in cardiac CT angiography.
- Cardiac Imaging
- Coronary Imaging
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Long-term Cost-effectiveness of Statin Treatment for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in the Elderly. Lin L, Teng M, Zhao YJ, Khoo AL, Seet R C, Yong QW, Yeo TC, Lim BP. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2015 Apr 11.
- Predictors of In-hospital Adverse Events in Patients with Prosthetic Valve Infective Endocarditis. Tan HL, Chai LY, Yeo TC, Chia BL, Tambyah PA, Poh KK. Heart Lung Circ. 2015 Feb 16.
- Long-term prognosis and risk heterogeneity of heart failure complicating acute myocardial infarction. de Carvalho LP, Gao F, Chen Q, Sim LL, Koh TH, Foo D, Ong HY, Tong KL, Tan HC, Yeo TC, Chow KY, Richards AM, Peterson ED, Chua T, Chan MY. Am J Cardiol. 2015 Apr 1;115(7):872-8.
- Stroke-work loss underestimates hemodynamic significance of aortic stenosis in patients with hypertension. Wong RC, Yeo TC. Echocardiography. 2007 Aug;24(7):673-6.
- Heart failure mortality in Southeast Asian patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction. Seow SC, Chai P, Lee YP, Chan YH, Kwok BW, Yeo TC, Chia BL. J Card Fail. 2007 Aug; 13(6):476-81.
- Cor triatriatum presenting in adulthood: a case report. Penafiel HP, Yeo TC. Int J Cardiol. 2008 Jan 11;123(2):e25-7.
For more publications, click here.
Back to Top